Friday, February 25, 2011

intro

yay!  i finally got around to starting my blog!  in addition to be a procrastinator, i have also been struggling with the concept that anyone might have an interest in anything i have to say.  well, we'll give it a go and see :-)

my name is erin.  i have been married to my husband ryan for almost 7 years and we have two beautiful boys, carter (3 1/2) and holden (5 1/2 months).  when i married my husband, i had to make some major adjustments to living with a man.  then came carter, and the adjustments continued.  now that we have added holden, i am faced with living with 3 MEN!  someone shoot me now.  there are so many differences other than the physical and i am so outnumbered.  so this blog will tell the tales of my life in all aspects, as attempt to wing this whole wife/motherhood/life as i go!

1 comment: